Saturday, October 3, 2009

when u called me 'MY PRINCESS'




we've known each other for a long time
since we still learn to know about the world
since we learn about ABC, 123 and so forth

i am now regret myself
i let the friendship go all these years
not talking with u
seem like i never know u
time has been wasted
and i am really regret about it
i wish i could turn back time

now that we connected again
make me happy
after what i did to u
u still can forgive me
i'll make sure i will always connected to u
u cheer me up
really! thanx

too much thing i don't know about u
but impressive that u know a lot about me
the way i'm talking, smiling, everything!
u really impress me
u are a true friend!

thank u as calling me 'MY PRINCESS'
it touch my heart
u make me smile all night :)
thank u once again
and i'll make sure this stay forever

i will wait for u to say something special to me :)

p/s: i really wish i could turn back time

0 comments: