Monday, July 27, 2009

baa baa black sheep

yesterday i was crying alone in my bedroom
yuh i know
me are so sensitive
i'm not sensitive actually
its just past few days problem come to me in a stack.
SERIOUSLY
n i dun even let it go~~ *silly me*

well i cry because of my mummy
sorry ibu~
i sometime feel that ibu is unfair to me
yuh i'm the black sheep of the family
ibu always praise my brothers
as for me naaa~~

i know i'm not as clever as they are
me taking TOURISM which are not so glamour
as for my brother he is taking ACCOUNTANCY n my little brother want to take MEDICINE

well the thing i feel unfair is that ibu give permission to angah to drive with his friends to JB
as for me ibu never give permission
i only want to drive to KL
not Perlis!

simple answer from ibu
:angah lelaki awak perempuan
so? urrrrggghhhh


SERIOUSLY
i'm the black sheep of the family~~~~

0 comments: